Friday, August 2, 2013

Color Run

If you have never done a Color Run, well you are in for a lot of fun!  Color Runs are 5Ks and every K you are covered in a different color by volunteers who throw powdered color on you so by the end of the race, you are literally a rainbow! 

Gather some friends, register for a race and have fun!  I personally have never done one although I was signed up for a run a couple of months ago but couldn't attend due to a work conflict!  I am looking forward to doing my first Color Run in the Fall and can't wait!  It looks like so much fun! Just watch the video and I'm sure you'll agree. 

If you want to know if the Color Run is coming close to where you live, here's the link:  http://thecolorrun.com/.  Also, I have a discount code for $5.00 off registration.
Have fun and let me know if you have ever done a Color Run!  I'm looking forward to my first one and can't wait til then!  Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...