Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 is a #RIOT(s)


It's January and I'm already behind.  However, I'm not quitting!  #RIOTS is an acronym for "Running is Our Therapy Sisters" or "Squad".  I reached out to five amazing strong bloggers (I have actually met four and hope to meet the fifth one this year).  I have been in awe of these women and decided to ask for help in 2019.  I proposed to these women that we have some ACCOUNTABILITY for all of our goals for the 2019 calendar year.  We've all got goals and have a support network will enable all of us to reach our goals.

Here's how it works.  Every Sunday (or whenever afterwards we manage to get the blog post ready), we share both victories and setbacks.  We are counting on each other to keep track this year and the results are going to be fabulous and epic!

If you want to play, head over to Jenn's blog, Run With Pugs.  Grab our graphic, drop your link in the linkup, comment on the host blogs and as many others as you can, and play along!

Next, Meet the Accountability Squad:

Brandi at Funner Runner

Briana at Mat.Miles.Medals

Meghan at Meghan on the Move

Jenn at Runs with Pugs

Elizabeth at Train With Bain

And me , Anna Louise at Gracious Warrior Princess

My goals for 2019 right now are to run with consistency and post on my social media the same.  Since I'm still searching for a full time permanent job, my work schedule is crazy.  I'm not making any goals due to that as I have to sometimes work long days.  Hopefully once I can obtain a permanent job, my goals will change.

What are your 2019 goals for the year?

What motivates you to stay on track? How can I/we cheer you on to reach your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...