Wednesday, March 30, 2016

2016 Goals-March

As I start a new month in a day,  I am reflecting on my 2016 goals along with April being my birthday month.




While some of these goals are year-long, others are achievable by the end of the year.  I am happy to report that I have achieved another one of my 2016 goals.  

If you remember from my original goal blog post, I stated that I would color the hearts in pink as I have achieved them.  Here's the updated picture!  :)  

Three hearts are now filled in.  The third heart to be filled in was for my Instagram goal.  I wanted to reach 200 Instagram followers.  I now am proud to say that I have 238 Instagram followers.  I would be honored if you would like to follow me on  Instagram.  

Some of my other goals are coming along well.  I have read 15 books out of 80 along with 8 from my Mt. Vancouver goal of reading 36 books in my TBR (to be read).  I'm working on my gratitude journal daily of writing five things daily in addition to my daily fitness journal.  Other goals are coming along and I hope to complete at the end of the year.  

How are you doing with your goals that you set in January?  Are you achieving them-slowly but surely?  Are you on  track with some of them like me?  Let me know-I would love to hear about your goals along with successes and struggles!  Leave me a comment-let me know if I can help you achieve your 2016 goals.  

Till next time and remember, my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...