Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday-January 12, 2017



This week, I am thankful for my running life.  This week, I had the opportunity to run with Lifetime Fitness Cary.

I met some wonderful running people and Lifetime Fitness is absolutely amazing.  I hope to run with them on Tuesday evenings.

Also, I will start a training group this upcoming Monday to start training again.  It is a month long group meeting once a week to run a mile.  I know that this seems wrong given that I've been running for four years now but due to my medical history over the last 18 months, I need to get back to running instead of walking and intervals.  This will give me the strong foundation that I need to rebuild.  

I am so thankful for planning my new year and becoming stronger this year.  As always, I am so grateful and thankful for this life that I lead. What are you thankful for this week? Let me know as I would love to hear!   Till next time and remember, my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...