Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I decided to write a new blog post every Thursday-Thankful Thursday.  Every week, I will be posting running and other things that I am thankful that week. Thankful is an adjective meaning pleased and relieved or expressing gratitude and relief.  Studies show that being thankful has some potent effects on your health.  Some of these effects include a healthier heart, better sleep, being more optimistic and making new friends.

This week, I am thankful for my Impi Balega ambassadorship.  I received our last package of goodies from Balega.  This ambassadorship has allowed me to work with an outstanding company while making new fantastic friendships. This has been one of last year's highlights for me and   I can't say enough wonderful things about being a Balega Impi!




Last night, I had the pleasure to run with a local running group-The Raleigh RunningNutz.  What a great group of new running friends.  I am looking forward to spending more time with them and getting stronger in my running while building new friendships.


As always, I am so grateful and thankful for this life that I lead. What are you thankful for this week? Let me know as I would love to hear!   Till next time and remember, my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...