Tuesday, June 4, 2013

National Running Day and NFL Running






Tomorrow is National Running Day!  NFL is doing a run series in select cities.  If you register tomorrow, you will receive $5.00 off the registration fee.  The cost is $35.00 however tomorrow it is only $30.00.  I live close to Washington, DC so I'm going to register for the run at FedExField for the Washington Redskins.  Sorry Baltimore Ravens fans but this running girl is a Redskins fan!  Here's the link for the Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/NFLRunSeries?fref=ts

What are you doing for National Running Day?  I plan on going to Gettysburg, PA with my family and doing some running.  I will have a blog post on Thursday.  Please leave about your National Running Day plans comment either on my blog or Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...