Monday, January 25, 2016

Balega sock WINNER!!!

I survived Blizzard Jonas however I'm still digging out.  I can't seem to get this song out of my head though!  We dig, dig,dig.




The winner is Lex R with a total of 26 inches.  We received 26 inches!  Fantastic guess!


Lex R, please send me a message on Facebook so I can mail you the pair of Balega socks!  Congratulations! :)

Thanks to all who left a comment.  Stay tuned as I will have more contests in the future as an Impi Balega Ambassador!

Till next time and remember, my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...