Friday, January 29, 2016

Esprit de She Ambassador - Third year in a row!

I am so honored to be an Esprit de She ambassador.    This is my third year with this company and I'm so excited to be able to share this wonderful opportunity with you!

I found out about this opportunity in the Winter of 2012 and ran my first Esprit de She in Cary, NC.  I will once again travel to Cary, NC and be a part of the amazing race in a beautiful location.  

Gildan Esprit de She has started a new campaign "Be Your Potential".  Being a part of this company has allowed me to achieve my potential!  I know that we all strive to be better and that is what Esprit De She is about.  You can find their new eight week campaign here at Be Your Potential.  

If you want to participate in an a wonderful and empowering racing series you can use my ambassador code (GEDS16AMB028) for $5 off your race entry.  It is good for all the events and please feel free to share this code.  


THE 2016 EVENTS are:  
Woodlands 5K/10K (TX) | April 21
Tempe 5K/Du/Tri (AZ) | May 8
Cary 5K/10K (NC) | May 12
Lakeville Du/Tri (MN) | May 22
Naperville Tri (IL) | June 12
Chicago 5K/10K (IL) | July 21
Maple Grove 5K/Fitness Jam (MN) | August 4
San Diego Du/Tri (CA) | October 16
Atlanta 5K/10K (GA) | November 3

When you register you will receive:
  • An offical Mondetta race performance tank for running races or an official Moxie Cycling sweetheart jersey
  • Personalized race bib if registered by date indicated for each race
  • Gift Bag
  • Finisher's medal with removable charm (races only)
  • Two complimentary drinks at our Signature Bubbly Bar (21 and over only).  Some locations will have coffee bars instead of a Bubbly Bar.  
  • Healthy post-race foods.
  • Access to our Panasonic Beauty Bar powered by LifeSpa with complimentary massages, mini manicures and hair braiding
  • Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success (5K only)
  • Invitation to join Finish Line Training from Life Tim Run
  • Aware necklaces will be presented to the top three overall 5K finishers as well as the top three finishers in each age group.




I look foward to running in Cary, NC and wish my fellow ambassadors success in their race venues.  I wish to thank Esprit de She for choosing me once again.  I hope to see you in Cary, NC but if not, good luck at your Esprit de She venue!

Till next time and remember, my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...