Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thankful Thursday - Race Ambassadorships and Discounts

This has been an exciting week for me.  I received two race ambassadorships!  One is a returning ambassadorship that I have been privileged to be a "founding finisher" and the other is a new ambassadorship.

I was chosen to be an Esprit de She ambassador for the fourth year.  I started my journey with them my first year running and it is a true honor to be a part of this women's only race series.  I love this series and it is one of the reasons why I knew about my new hometown of Cary, NC.  The Esprit de She race series offers a bubbly bar and a beauty bar.  Last year, we also had a full buffet of different types of food in the runner's village. I also received a cute running outfit as part of the swag-not just a shirt.  I love the spirit of this race series as it encourages women at any level to get out there and be fit and healthy. 

You can receive a $5.00 off discount by using the code GEDS17CARYKALL.  I hope to see you at the race in Cary, NC. 

My new ambassadorship is with the Zooma race series.  I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful women's only race series.  I was shocked to receive the ambassadorship because I have never run one of their races but have only heard wonderful things about them.  Again, this race series encourages women to be fit and healthy at any level.  Their swag is wonderful along with their medals.  They also have an amazing podcast on their website.  I recently started listening to this while I run-they are fabulous! 

There are four races in the Zooma series.  I will be doing the Annapolis race virtually and attending the Florida race.  I'm so blessed to have this new journey in my running career.  I hope to have a discount code to share in the next couple of days so please look to my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social media for this code. 

I hope to have the pleasure to see you at these races-please introduce yourself as I would love to meet you and hearing about your healthy journeys. I am truly blessed in my running career.


  Till next time and remember, my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...