Sunday, January 24, 2016

Captain's Log Date 20160124.0900: Destination: United Earth (Home) by Blizzard Jonas



Captain's Log Date 20160124.0900:  I woke this morning to a  message on the comm:

"Captains log 20160124-we survived the first day of our interment.  This morning, however, I sense something amiss.  Yesterday's wonderful smells of brewing coffee and cinnamon rolls have been replaced with the dire aroma of nothingness.  Have my crew blizzard mates succumb to cabin fever?"



Why can't they give a captain a break of sleeping in one day a week!!!  Looking out, it appears the storm has stopped so now we try to get back to normal life. It also appears that we had visitors from another life source either late last night or this morning.  I wonder who stopped by to check on us!
Morning picture from the bow (0900 hours)

Morning picture from the bow (0900 hours)  It appears we had visitors!

Morning picture from the bow (0900 hours)

Morning picture from the stern (0900 hours)

Morning picture from the stern (0900 hours)
Still no exercising/running as there is a lot of work to be done so we can get home and back to normal life!  I'm feeling it but once we get working, I will probably be okay.   Let the work day begin after breakfast.

Boldy Go! Till next time and remember, my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...