Saturday, October 1, 2016

Big Huge Announcement


Folks, as you know, I have been MIA for a couple of weeks now.  I was starting to get back into a great routine but then life happened. I have a wonderful job but unfortunately don't make enough money to continue living in the Metropolitan area of Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD.  So, I have decided to move to the Raleigh/Cary area of North Carolina.


This is a huge announcement and life change for me!  I have lived in Maryland since I was 17 years old.  I am leaving a job that I love to having no job temporarily however I need to be able to survive and enjoy life. This is scary for me but I know that God has my back as He always has in the past and I am a strong Warrior!

So, big changes for this girl.  I will be moving at the end of this month and starting new in November. I am looking forward to this new adventure.  Till next time and remember, my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...