Monday, January 28, 2019

#RIOTS Week Four


It's week four for the #RIOTS.  This week was hard for me.  I worked back to back jobs Monday through Friday and then an eight hour shift on Saturday and another four hour shift on Sunday.  So, my exercising and hydration are off.

I did manage to get at least a mile a day in except for Sunday.  I started the C2K app this week and got in two runs with it.  It felt great to run with the assistance of this app.

My hydration suffered this week too.  It turned cold here and I don't like to drink cold water when I'm already cold.  I feel like that I failed this week in my small goals but I'm not giving up!

I received a wonderful email this week.  I was chosen as a Global Impi Ambassador for Balega for a the third year!  I wasn't chosen last year and really missed being a part of the team.  So, I'm glad that I'm back!

I participated in a 24 in 48 hour readathon this weekend.  I have done this readathon three other times and managed to get 24 hours in two out of the three.  I am happy with my results as I finished four books.

I have the Krispy Kreme Challenge on Saturday morning and hope to get some more training on the app in before then along with increasing my hydration. 

Score for the week is a C+.  Till next time and remember my journey continues...If you can dream it, you can do it as Walt Disney said!

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been drinking quite a lot of herbal tea instead of water - would that be an option for you? There are so many great flavors out there and without caffeine it counts as water!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like a response to your comment, please provide an email address and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.

#RIOTS Week Six and Seven

It's weeks six and seven for the #RIOTS.  I got a week behind as I had a lot of personal things going on these last two weeks. I ha...